Thursday, March 24, 2011

B & B

Oh, how fun it is to shoot older kids occasionally.  Don't get me wrong I love the little ones - but hey, there was no chasing, no bribing, no songs and no dancing this day.  Teenagers want their photos to look great just as much as I do.  These two are so amazingly talented ♪♪♫.  Must be great parents:)  And FYI Brayden is off the market as of June because he will be leaving for Calgary, Canada to serve an LDS mission.  Best of luck!

I love how different the above and below photos look.  One is all soft and sweet and the other is just a little grungy.  Totally different feel
Brooklyn has dark hair and gorgeous blue eyes.  I am getting jealous again.
MY FAVORITE - So dramatic.




I really did have to blog about my first bleeding episode.  While trying to dismount a tree a foot was caught and a knee was gashed.  OUCH  lucky for me first aid was found and he lived to finish the shoot:)

No comments: