Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sometimes you have to insist...

Sounds dramatic I know, but sometimes it is true.  When I took Audrie's original photos you will notice her super cute glasses.  Ever since I have known Audrie she has had them. To me they were Audrie. So imagine my surprise when just a couple days after her shoot I saw her on Sunday without said glasses.  Of coarse I asked her mom what was up.  She said just a few days after her shoot she had an eye appointment and yep, she made the switch to contacts.  Can you believe it - barely 8 years old - lucky girl! What's cooler to an 8 year old girl than getting to ditch her glasses and getting contacts. So I told this mom that we needed a mini make up session, on me, to capture Audrey and the new contacts. It took a few offers but finally she agreed. Super cute with or without the glasses I say.

No comments: