Monday, September 26, 2011

Sandi Bradshaw Focus Workshop

So about three weeks ago I had the chance to attend a super fun photography workshop in AZ. I was able to learn a lot of the editing magic from Sandi Bradshaw http://www.sandibradshaw.com/blog/. I loved her no holds back teaching and I am so excited to implement some of her techniques into my style. Sandi focus's a lot of her work on Senior photography and she has urban, grungy, fashionista style that I . Here are some shots from the workshop including some straight out of the camera shots to compare to my edited versions.



I love the ways I learned to manipulate color and light. I  Photoshop.
People often wonder why they should use a professional photographer when "Aunt Sue" has a nice camera -
there are sooo many reasons. Composition, lighting, sharpness, emotion, creativity and then
there is the whole wold of photoshop. Proper use brings out the very best in a photograph and
turns a snapshot into art...a memory to last a lifetime!



No comments: