Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Christensen Family - St. George, UT Portrait Photographer

This family was as fabulous as they look. I had never officially met any of them before the shoot, just spoken to one of the daughters on the phone. Funny what a good sense of someone you can get with just a phone conversation. Megan and I shared several jokes including what clothes they would all wear :) She joked about them wearing all khakis and white shirts and if you look at their pics clearly this wasn't the plan. They were super styled and super fun!

As tough as it is sometimes -
No one ever regrets taking the time to get that extended family picture they only regret not doing it.

The kids

The siblings
The single one:)
 



Ha - and the joke of the shoot was that I was so inspired by how great they all looked that I thought I too should go out and buy some red lipstick. I looked ridiculous when I put it on and it stained my lips red for two days. I guess some of us can only pull off chap stick! Enjoy

No comments: