Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hello...hello is anybody there?

Hey little lonely blog it's time to realize that winter is over and spring is here! I just ♥ spring. It is my very favorite time of year. Time for this blog to come out of its winter hibernation and get some life back to it. I took a peak around a couple days ago and realized that I didn't even finish blogging all of my 2012 sessions. Yikes! What a slacker I have been. And here April is just about booked out for WC Photography and May is already starting to go. So excited for baptism photos, 2 senior sessions and a family or two as well.
If you happen to be a senior who has been procrastinating that Senior Session now is the time to get it booked. Gotta have time for those invites and all!
Give me a call before the heat hits and lets do a shoot:)

No comments: