Monday, April 16, 2012

Hey seniors we are on the FINAL countdown. If you have procrastinated those senior picture today is the day to call! Here is a quote from my most recent senior if you are wondering what to expect from your experience.

My experience working with Wendy was phenomenal! I was so pleased with everything that she did during the photography process! I chose Wendy because I loved how her pictures were so real and just different. From looking at her blog, I could tell that she had passion for her work and was great at capturing the different styles of the people that she works with. Wendy really helps you feel comfortable and lets you incorporate your own ideas so you can get exactly what you want!
For my senior pictures we both brought some fun props and combined our ideas for what I wanted my pictures to be like. I loved how Wendy was so easy to get along with and comfortable so the shoot was just a lot of fun! Wendy has great ideas and is able to capture who you really are. She would give me suggestions while letting me do what I wanted so that the session was just an easy and open environment. There was no pressure to be anyone but myself.
I am so pleased with the outcome of my pictures as well. She really took the time to find out what I wanted before the session, as in dealing with props, location, outfits, and style. This made the shoot run very smoothly. We made a plan before hand and ran with it! I honestly would recommend Wendy to anyone! I had such a great experience and will have any of my future pictures taken by her!
Madi Knudsen
And because I can't leave you with out a picture:)

No comments: