Monday, February 21, 2011

Project 52 - Week 7

The theme for this weeks photography challenge was "broken".  I fought for ideas all week and I never came up with anything I felt excited enough to shoot.  With my sisters family coming in town for soccer tournaments Thursday through Monday I actually gave up and figured I would skip this week and not submit.  Because her sons team was short a player my son Logan got invited to play with them.  Today at their final game they pretty much got crushed.  I caught this image of them at 1/2 time while their coach was giving them a pep talk.  With their heads hanging down I felt this shot captured a "broken" spirit.  They played hard the second 1/2 but the other team was just too much older and too much bigger.
Yes, it really was THAT muddy. We got 2 mini vans stuck in the mud in 1 weekend.  Here are a few bonus shots from today.




No comments: