Friday, September 9, 2011

Maynes Family - St. George, UT Family Photographer

This is one of my favorite families ♥  Not just because it's my sisters family but because of all the great cousins my kids get to hang out with. We shot these pictures at beautiful Lake Tahoe. We grew up going there when we were kids for our family reunions and we have tons of memories with our cousins.  I think it's a such a cool idea to have family photos taken where you have so many memories.

By the way I saved out just a few of their pics in case they become their family Christmas cards - Nope, it really isn't too early to start thinking about it. If you are interested I already have days booked in October, November and December, so give me a call ASAP and get on the calendar.  I know I have been MIA a lot this summer but I am back and excited to shoot. I just attended an awesome workshop in Arizona where I learned a lot of super fun editing techniques and tons more. Look for another post soon as I give them a try! 








No comments: